Sito web - Annuario - Le Collezioni - Notiziario Tematico - Articoli e Pubblicazioni - Contatti
Oggi è 28/03/2024 10:53

Tutti gli orari sono UTC + 1 ora

Autore Messaggio
 Oggetto del messaggio: Richiesta provienente da un amico
MessaggioInviato: 11/08/2013 9:44 
Non connesso

:ciao: a tutti,
non so se è la sezione corretta, ma vi riporto la richiesta di un mio amico di Londra che ricerca informazioni su una persona vissuta a Trieste nel periodo della prima guerra mondiale e internata delle indie portoghesi per scrivere un articolo su di essa.

Cita:
Just wondered if you could help me on this: I am writing a book on military postal history and I am trying to trace a family that lived in Trieste in 1914-1920. I have tried a lot of options, but no success. Can you please help me on this? I just don't seem to know where to start.
The person I am interested was a war internee in Portuguese India (my speciality) and he was too a stamp collector!
" Mr Frederico Marsich from Trieste, lived at Piazza de S Franzesco I before WWI period and possibly after that . During WWI (1914-1918 and upto 1920 he was in Portuguese India). His mother Paula Marsich lived at that address during that period.

He was a 2nd engineer on board of an Austrian merchant ship 'SS Vorwaerts' that was detained in Portuguese India during the First World War. I do not believe he is still living, but I am trying to trace his family whom I am trying to contact to know more information about his life. His mother was Paula Marsich and Frederico returned back to his hometown at the end of 1919."

Please have a look at the attachments for the correspondence written between him and his mother, from an article I had written for a philatelic magazine. This article shows their full repatriation process all based on postal history items.
Hope you can help me in tracing the family. I was planning a trip to Trieste (or anywhere the family may live now) this year to interview them and possibly get a photo and some more insight into the life of this man.

Joao Paulo Cota

Se qualcuno riesce ad avere maggiori informazioni mi faccia sapere che gli fornisco l'indirizzo diretto della persona in modo che può informarlo direttamente.

:clap: Grazie a tutti.
Silvano

Profilo  

Tutti gli orari sono UTC + 1 ora