Sito web - Annuario - Le Collezioni - Notiziario Tematico - Articoli e Pubblicazioni - Contatti
Oggi è 19/04/2024 0:26

Tutti gli orari sono UTC + 1 ora

Autore Messaggio
MessaggioInviato: 14/11/2008 21:37 
Non connesso

Come avrete avuto modo di leggere in più parti (Comunicato stampa, messaggi sul Forum, News del sito, etc..), a Montecatini si è avviato un progettino, che abbiamo chiamato Progetto "Forum" (ammappa, che fantasia :D :D ), con il quale abbiamo voluto coinvolgere le altre associazioni nazionali a far parte di questo Forum.
Non c'è commistione di iscritti, non si richiede (nè si ricerca) l'iscrizione reciproca alle varie associazioni: è solo e soltanto un voler condividere uno strumento, questo strumento, il Forum.
E' evidente che da questo ne traiamo beneficio tutti: noi ciftini, in quanto veniamo a contatto con iscritti ad altre associazioni, e viceversa.
Abbiamo quindi intanto invitato le associazioni presenti a Montecatini, e già la prima associazione ha aderito: si tratta dell'AIM, e come potete vedere è stato già creato il forum ad essa dedicato.

Personalmente, e credo di parlare anche a nome di tutto il CIFT, spero (e credo) che queste collaborazioni saranno sempre più proficue in futuro, in quantità e qualità.

:ciao: :ciao: :ciao:

Responsabile Servizio Clienti Delcampe Italia

Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: 15/11/2008 10:49 
Non connesso

Could be a nice project Marco.
As I told you before we are also planning a forum on the website of the TC (as proposed on the last commission meeting end of June this year).

There will still be a need for a national forum too, because most of our exhibitors here (and other countries) are only able (or willing) to write in their mother tongue.
And even then not every one will write on a forum.

I am active on other forums too (also non philatelic of local nature conservation, birds, etc.) and you will always see the same persons that are active on the forum (and one as you Marco on the forum who keeps the forum going on and on and on...).

One in philately that is already active for a long time is the German one of the German Federation BdPh http://www.bdph.de/forum
This one is about all aspects of philately, also one thread is about thematic philately http://www.bdph.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10 (but you needto read German to understand everything).
Still you may learn a lot here and see similar problems and questions here as on forum of CIFT.

Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: 15/11/2008 12:40 
Non connesso

Hi Koenraad,

thank you very much for your message :)
Actually, the project is opened to the other italian associations, so we shouldn't have any language problem.
Of course, if we would to open to foreign associations, firstly we have to work on software. For example, I'm just working to add to this software an on-the-fly translator.

I know BdPh Forum, I'm a user there, too (I wrote some messages in english, in Stamp Board for foreign visitors). If I asked my question in german language, probably I would received more answers... probably.
Yes, I know that language is a great problem if you try to create a really international Forum. And I think that there isn't any solution, because even if english is probably the language more diffuse on the web (but not in the world), not all people understand it.

:ciao: :ciao: :ciao:

Responsabile Servizio Clienti Delcampe Italia

Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: 17/11/2008 20:43 
Non connesso

Marco Occhipinti ha scritto:
Come avrete avuto modo di leggere in più parti (Comunicato stampa, messaggi sul Forum, News del sito, etc..), a Montecatini si è avviato un progettino, che abbiamo chiamato Progetto "Forum" (ammappa, che fantasia :D :D ), con il quale abbiamo voluto coinvolgere le altre associazioni nazionali a far parte di questo Forum.

Thanks for the explication, because I understood you wrong (so I should study Italian now ;)

With "Associazioni consorelle" I was thinking of sister thematic associations from other countries (and not of other Italian association, but now I have seen the page of Italian maximaphily association).
Also "associazioni nazionali" I understood falsely as other national thematic associations.
But you are right - this could be very problematic with the problem of the languages.

Profilo  

Tutti gli orari sono UTC + 1 ora